Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Blogs, Podcasts & Articles
Learning from Indigenous Leaders
KAIROS Blanket Exercise is a 2 to 3-hour interactive and experiential teaching workshop developed in collaboration with Indigenous Elders, Knowledge Keepers and educators that explores the historic and contemporary relationship between Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples in the land we now know as Canada and the Northern US.
Visit the Wakan Tipi Center, part of the Lower Phalen Creek Project.
- Share the introductory video.
- Discuss environmental racism
- Learn about this land's sacred and cultural significance for the Dakota people
- Engage in the restoration of prairie, language and traditions
- Enjoy a staff-guided hike